Paying for items
When you see an item for sale on MonsterGila, the listing will include the payment methods you can use to buy it. If you have any problems paying for your items, we can help troubleshoot the issue.
When you’re ready to pay, simply go to checkout. You’ll be able to select your payment method and review your order details, including your shipping address, before you pay.
Ways to pay
In most categories, credit cards, debit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and PayPal are accepted. You’ll find the payment methods accepted by going to the Shipping and Payments section of the listing.
Checks, money orders, and bank wire transfers aren’t allowed for MonsterGila purchases.
Troubleshooting payment errors
If you have problems paying for your items or if you receive an error message at checkout, try the following troubleshooting tips to resolve the issue:
- Check you’ve entered your payment details correctly
- Make sure your billing address matches the address on your payment method
- Try checking out on another device. If you’re using a desktop, try checking out on the mobile site.
- Try checking out on another browser. You can also try signing out, clearing your cache and cookies, and signing in again before trying to check out again
- Make sure your payment method hasn’t expired. For example, if you’re paying with a credit or debit card, check the expiry date on the card
- If you’re using a new credit or debit card, you may need to activate the card before you can use it. We recommend contacting your bank or card issuer for instructions
Timelines for paying
When you buy an item on MonsterGila, you’ll need to pay the seller immediately. Once the seller receives your payment, they’ll send your item.
You’ll find everything you’ve bought recently – including items you still need to pay for – in your Purchase History.